14 000 USD
- Order your bike via this page
- Choose 1 standard battery or 2 batteries (1 standard and 1 extra spare battery)
- Add the bike to your shopping cart.
- Place your order.
- A representative from the local office, based on where your shipping address is, will be in touch to coordinate shipping, delivery date, and to welcome you to the CAKE community
- Deposit 500 EUR to be paid on order, remaining to be paid upon shipment. The bike(s) are sent from our global warehouse in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- To apply for financing, press the financing price at the top of this section
- Fill out the form and send your request, one of our representatives will get back to you with a personalized offer.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The conditions and interest rate vary depending on each profile. Contact us and apply by pressing order now and then finance request.
83km mixed city riding (WMTC-II)* 51 miles mixed city riding (WMTC-II)*
Kalk& comes with a large battery (2.6kWh), add an extra battery below for more convenience and no waiting time when charging.
1 spare battery (2,6 kWh)
+ 3 000 USD
1 x Kalk& with 1 large battery (2.6kWh)
battery & riding modes
easy charging, 3 ride modes, no gears
Thanks to the high rpm and progressive span of the electric motor, throttling, and braking are all there is to it. Fast standard outlet charging. Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
- explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
- excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
- excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
drivetrain & brakes
a unique power to weight formula
Powerful drivetrain that is combined with a lightweight chassis and components, creating a unique power to weight ratio. This gives to superior nimbleness and speed for technical rides and the urban jungle.
suspension, wheels & tires
Öhlins suspension & dual sport motorcycle tires. Great performance in different situations.
Equipped with 204mm travel, the Öhlins advanced three-stage air spring is fully adjustable and offers everything you need for the outback and your daily commute.
The custom designed 19” motorcycle rims together with dual sport motorcycle tires are designed to meet the demands of riding on paved urban roads as well as trails.
Ibis cycles Enduro race team
2x Swedish enduro champion, world championship contender
awards for Kalk
awards for Kalk
The focus on developing the Kalk models has been off-road performance and innovation.
As there wasn’t anything off-the shelf to support the new category of Light Electric Off Road Motorbikes (L.E.Os), every single component had to be developed from an empty sheet, to support the intended level of quality and durability:
The suspension is specifically developed, by Öhlins supporting the category of high-performance at minimum weight. Everything from the rims, hubs, stems to the custom Öhlins suspension is engineered and dimensioned, specific for the Kalk and the new category; lightweight electric motorbikes.
The light and snappy ride, with its focus on off and on trail riding, in the outback, means that its main character is about torque and acceleration, while providing a quiet gliding and surfy experience. Thanks to its digital pre setting, serving for 3 different riding modes, it will let anyone fly at their own level.
Please note that Kalk& is certified for street use and has great off-road performance as well. A1/ M1 license is required (EU/ USA).
all the specs
battery & ride mode
1) explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
2) excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
3) excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
"Trail/Enduro riding: 3 hours*
83 km mixed city riding (WMTC-II)*
51 miles mixed city riding (WMTC-II)*
"High speed riding (70km/h): 35 km(WMTC-II)* "High speed riding (44mph): 22 miles (WMTC-II)*
* The actual range depends on a number of different aspects, e.g. riding style, rider weight, weather conditions, temperature, road surface and tire pressure.
Type: External charger from standard 110 V/220 V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8 V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
drivetrain & brakes
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 10 kW (13,5 hp)
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 252 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 72 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Type: Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers. Hand lever for front brake, foot pedal for rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
1) Freewheel: No motor brakes. Gives the same sensation as riding a bike, perfect for mellow riding and the ultimate freedom experience.
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. Moderate engine brake. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. When releasing the throttle, the bike will slow down significantly. This brake mode is best suited for technical tracks where full control for the bike is needed.
suspension, wheels & tires
Öhlins upside-down air forks featuring 38mm stanchion tubes for extra rigidity and strength, specially developed for Cake. Adjustable for high-speed compression, low-speed compression and low-speed rebound. The forks are equipped with Öhlins advanced 3 stage air springs with individual setup for ride heights and bottoming resistance.
Type: 205mm Öhlins TTX22 shock with CAKE internals and spring. Used with linkage for optimal performance.
wheels and tires
Hubs: Forged and CNC aluminium CAKE hubs with 25 mm axle
Rims: 19"x1.85” custom designed 7116-T6 aluminium motorcycle rims
Tires: 19"x3.00" dual sport motorcycle tires
the body & more
Build: 6061 aluminium - extruded, forged and CNC machined
fenders and bodywork
Material: Aerospace grade 7050 aluminum
Interface: 31.8 mm
Width: 800 mm
Rise: 20 mm
Features: TFT display with battery SoC, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, ride mode selection, brake mode selection and telltales.
Wheel base: 1310 mm
Seat height: 910 mm
Ground clearance: 300 mm
Fork angle: 25°
Trail: 87.4 mm
Offset: 22 mm in triple clamps, 36 mm in forks
Classification: L3e-A1E (EU / Motorcycle (USA)**
License requirement: A1 (EU) / M1 (USA)**
*** Country regulations vary. Your bike will arrive with parts that are compliant with your countries regulations. Please make sure to follow your state’s regulations for local definitions and classifications.
*Note that all details are subject to changes.
** lights are subject to change based on local regulations around the world.
*** Refer to your state’s regulations for local definitions and classifications.